We want to contribute to a fair, equal and inclusive society as a responsible employer and throughout our value chain. This includes making sure our own workforce feels empowered and engaged; that everyone feels that they can be themselves at work and that we give equal opportunities to all. The same ethical standards apply to our suppliers and business partners.
Our long-term commitments are to:
- have an empowered and engaged workforce
- support a diverse and inclusive business and society
- secure fair jobs throughout our value chain
- ensure responsible and ethical business practices
We have set several targets to help us achieve our long term commitments. Some of our key targets are to:
- an employee Net Promoter Score of 30 or higher
- create a diverse team that reflects the communities we operate in
- ensure all management levels are gender balanced
- make sure all our direct suppliers have signed the Supplier Code of Conduct
- train all employees in ethics and corruption
A full list of targets can be found in our sustainability report.
Key achievements 2022 include:
- The employee net promoter score (eNPS) increased from 33 (2021) to 50 (2022) with a participation rate of 81%. A score of 50+ is defined as ‘excellent’ on Bain & Co’s scale.
- Our workforce included employees of 36 countries of origin in 14 countries.
- Women represented 49% of people managers, 40% of the Corporate Management Team (CMT) and 43% of our Board of Directors.
- Suppliers representing 82% of our spend signed our Supplier Code of Conduct or agreed to a comparable code.
Read more about our work in the 2022 Sustainability report.